- 1 12 or 16 oz block firm tofu, rinsed and cubed
- 1 can garbanzo beans, rinsed well and drained
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium yellow pepper, cut longitudinally first then in half to create large bite size pieces
- 1 medium bunch bok choy, chopped. Cut greens into ribbons.
- peanut sauce (see recipe under sauces)
In large frying pan with lid, saute chopped tofu in 2-3 T olive oil for 4-5 minutes, stirring well. Add minced garlic, yellow pepper and garbanzo beans, continue to stir over heat for 3-4 minutes until peppers are lightly cooked. Add chopped bok choy, stir to mix all well, then add about 1/4 c water, reduce heat and cover to steam for about 3 minutes, check and steam more as necessary. Take off heat when bok choy is bright green yet wilted. Serve topped with peanut sauce.